Your mind is already stuffed with a lot of makeup tips and tricks, and you might be confused as to which tips and by which professional makeup artist will give you the looks you want. There are many people advising on the internet about getting that perfect makeup, but not all those tips and tricks will work for you because everybody’s face is different. The makeup being used is also different from person to person. If something is working for your friend, it’s not necessary that it will work for you also. So it is best to try them out and see which ones work best.
Here are ten tips that you can try and see if they will work wonders for you.
- Concealer: You should never put foundation or a concealer as a base on your eyelids. Your eye makeup will be creased by it.
- Foundation: If you want a sheer coverage, then apply the foundation with your finger and if you want a medium to full coverage, then apply it with a brush.
- Powder: The first part to apply powder is the shiniest part of your face, usually your T-zone. Everywhere else, you can have a light dusting.
- Bronzer: To even out your skin tone, apply the bronzer on your chest, neck, and face. Recheck and make sure that everything matches.
- Blush: Always smile when the blush on is being applied, and then your cheeks should be dusted. The pigment should be swiped downwards to the jaw line and upwards to the top of ears.
- Eyebrow: To get an instant facelift, brow powder or pencil should be traced along the top of the brows.
- Lipstick: To apply the lipstick application evenly, start applying from the cupid’s bow and extend towards the corners of the mouth. You can also make a + sign on the center of your upper lip and then extend it evenly.
- Eye shadow: Go for a matt based eye shadow that matches the lightest part of your face. The pigment should be dusted all over the lids and up to the eyebrow bone.
- Eyeliner: Do not look straight forward in the mirror. You should be as close as possible to the mirror, the head should be tilted upwards, and chin should be brought down towards the mirror. While applying, look down, and start from inner corner towards the outer parts.
- Mascara: The wand should be swept through the roots of lashes and zigzagged while moving upwards.
These are the ten tips, or better yet, commandments that will help you get the looks as if you went to a pro makeup artist. Always follow them to get most out of your makeup kit. Do you know other pro tips for applying makeup? Share them with us in the comments below!